We Service and Repair All MINI Cars
2013 MINI Cooper
- Adjusted front camber, had to take strut down to perform alignment. all lights operational. suspension good. brakes all above 50%. no fluid leaks found.
- Replace oil filter and refill with synthetic oil
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- 0 steering angle and reset.
Winona G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/30
We Service and Repair
All MINI Cars
- All General Repair and Maintenance